Discover how technologies used for healthcare, communication and transport are advancing and the types of careers available in this field.
What will students learn?
- How technology is advancing across healthcare, communication and transport
- Examples of how these technologies might be used in the future
- Our role model, Ishani from Carcinotech, explains how she’s using 3D printed tumours to test drugs which could improve the treatment of cancer patients
- Our role model, Jazmin from UST, explains how she taught herself to code and helped build the initial Tech We Can website
- Examples of a variety of future careers students could follow in these areas
What you'll need for this lesson
Pens, pencils, paper or computer design software to complete the optional challenge.
- Twinkl worksheet - Life in the future
Children's University code
Discover more lessons
View all our on-demand lessons, exploring the role of technology across different topic areas