Discover how technologies used for healthcare, communication and transport are advancing and the types of careers available in this field.
What will students learn?
- How technology is advancing across healthcare, communication and transport
- Examples of how these technologies might be used in the future
- Our role model, Ishani from Carcinotech, explains how she’s using 3D printed tumours to test drugs which could improve the treatment of cancer patients
- Our role model, Jazmin from UST, explains how she taught herself to code and helped build the initial Tech We Can website
- Examples of a variety of future careers students could follow in these areas
What you'll need for this lesson
Pens, pencils, paper or computer design software to complete the optional challenge.
Discover more lessons
View all our on-demand lessons, exploring the role of technology across different topic areas