Find out how technology is being used to improve personal safety online as well as by businesses to prevent cyber attacks. And hear more about the type of careers available in this field.
What will students learn?
- Where to access resources to help them stay safe online
- How technology is used for personal safety online and to reduce online risks for businesses
- How technology is used to keep our possessions safe
- What cyber attacks and hackers are
- Hear from our role model Caroline, the founder of Natterhub - an educational platform that teaches primary-aged students how to be safe online
- Hear from role models Lianne, a Cyber Risk Intelligence Analyst from BNP Paribas and Alisha, a Security Awareness & Technical Training Manager from Tesco
- Examples of a variety of future careers students could follow in these areas
What you'll need for this lesson
Pens, pencils, paper or computer design software to complete the optional challenge.
Discover more lessons
View all our on-demand lessons, exploring the role of technology across different topic areas