Discover how technology is used to bring celebrations and events to life - and explore some of the career opportunities in this areas, from lighting programmers to pyrotechnicians.
What will students learn?
- How technology is used in displays, carnivals and live performances
- Role model Jonathan Bramley, Managing Director of The Clear Idea, explains what his job involves
- How technology is used to design and create toys and to send gifts and greetings around the world
- Hear from our role model Jan Carlyle, Founder and Director of Autumn Live, an events company
- Examples of a variety of future careers students could follow in these areas
What you'll need for this lesson
Pens, pencils, paper or computer design software to complete the optional challenge.
Discover more lessons
View all our on-demand lessons, exploring the role of technology across different topic areas