Download your lesson
Discover the different ways in which technology is used in sport - from training athletes and helping them avoid injury to supporting referees in making decisions.
What will students learn?
- How technology is used to support sports officials in their decision-making
- How technology is used to develop sports equipment and to support inclusion in sports
- Hear from our role model Vanessa Wallace – a British Paralympic Shot Put Athlete
- How technology is used to help athletes train and improve performance
- Examples of a variety of future careers students could follow in these areas
What you'll need for this lesson
Pens, pencils, paper or computer design software to complete the optional challenge.
- Twinkl worksheet - Design a tech sport kit
Children's University code
Discover more lessons
View all our on-demand lessons, exploring the role of technology across different topic areas